How to replace lost or stolen or damaged Nova Scotia Driving License?
The Government of Nova Scotia offers this facility to all the residents of NS territory, by using this facility one can replace their lost or stolen or damaged NL driving license by paying $25.10. To replace the lost or stolen or damaged driving license one have to tell the driving license to Motor registration Division office if you don’t remember the NS DL number then you have to tell your name, date of birth and address to replace your lost or stolen or damaged Nova Scotia Driving License.Sponsored Links
Replace Nova Scotia Driving License:
- Visit your nearest Registry of Motor Vehicles office.
- Take the application form for applying the replacement of license.
- Fill the application form and pay the prescribed fees.
- Fees can be paid by cash or money order or cheque or credit card or debit card.
- Submit the application form. After the successful submission of your application form, you will get a receipt, save the receipt for further reference.