The Government of Canada introduced GST (Goods and Services Tax) on first January 1991. Goods and Services Tax is a multi-level value added Tax, which was introduced to replace the MST (Manufacturers Sales Tax). GST in Canada is defined as the Tax which is levied on the supply of Goods and the services purchased throughout the Country which includes most of the products. The Canadian Government excluded the products like groceries, medical, financial and the income generated on the residential rents from the GST. The main motive of introducing this GST is to enhance the manufacturing sector to export the Goods, Canada GST replaced the MST, which was the biggest demerit for the manufactures to export their Goods.
What is a Canadian GST Calculator?
Canadian GST Calculator is just like the other GST calculators which help the Canadians to calculate the GST which they have to pay for the Canadian Government. By using this Online Canadian GST Calculator all the residents of Canada can calculate the GST by sitting at their homes.
What is the GST Tax Rate in Canada?Sponsored Links
The Government of Canada introduced Goods and Services Tax on first January 1991. The Government of Canada changed the GST rate in the year 2008. From 1st January 2008, the GST Tax rate in Canada is 5%. Before using the online Canadian GST Calculator one should know the GST rate.
Canada GST Rate Calculator:
How to Use a Canadian GST Calculator online in a Simple way?
Here we are giving some simple tips to use the Canadian GST Calculator online in a simple and easy way. To use the Canadian GST Calculator or any other GST Calculator, first, you have to know the GST tax rate of that particular country. From the year 2008 Canadian Government is levying 5% GST Tax.
Simple Procedure for Using a Canadian GST Calculator Online:
- Enter the price excluding the GST Tax.
- Now enter the GST tax rate percentage.
- After entering the price and GST tax rate you will get the total price of that particular good including GST.
Canadian GST Calculator Uses:
- All the residents of Canada can use this Online Canada GST Calculator to know how much GST they are paying for a particular product.
- By using this Online Canada GST Calculator, the residents of Canada can check or know the actual price of the products.
- Online Canada GST Calculator helps the Canadians to calculate the GST of that particular product on their own in a simple and easy way.
How to Check Canada GST Tax Rates Manually?
Beside the above process, the residents of Canada can also use the below-mentioned formula to calculate the GST Tax rate manually in Canada.
Canada GST = Amount before the Sales Tax (GST Rate/ 100)
Simple Procedure for Calculating the Canada GST Manually:
- Enter the original amount of the product before sale tax.
- Enter the GST Rate and divide the GST Rate with 100.
- Now multiply the GST Tax Rate Percentage with the original amount of the product or any goods.
- After the multiplication of GST Tax Rate with the Original amount of the product, you will get the total price of that particular product including GST.