How to apply for the replacement of Stolen or Lost or Damaged Nunavut Driver’s License?
- Take 2 Valid Identity Documents.
- Visit your nearest Nunavut Motor Vehicles Division office.
- Take an application for applying Nunavut Driver’s License.
- Pay the prescribed fees for applying Nunavut driver’s License.
- Fees can be paid by cash, by personal cheque, by debit card.
- Accepted Debit cards are Visa, Master and American Express.
Accepted list of Documents satisfies all the two identification requirements applying for the replacement of Stolen or Lost or Damaged Nunavut Driver’s License:
- Nunavut Driver’s License.
- Nunavut Photo Identification Card.
- Valid Canadian Passport.
- Enhanced Driver license of other provinces of Canada.
- Enhanced provisional identification card.
- Canadian Citizenship card.
- Permanent Resident card.
- Driver’s License from other Jurisdiction.
- British Columbia combined Driver’s license & Services card.
- British Columbia Services card.
- Valid Foreign Passport.
- United States Passport Card.
- Military Identification Card.
- Record of Landing.
- Canadian Birth Certificate.
- IMM 5292 – Confirmation of Permanent Resident.
- Study Permit.
- Work permit.
- Visitor permit.
- Temporary resident permit.
- Refugee Protection claimant (IMM 1442)
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate.
- Certificate of Indian Status Card.
- Court Order consisting Legal name, date of birth.