How to apply for Nunavut Driver’s License Renewal?
- Take 2 Valid Identity Documents and your Nunavut Driver’s License.
- Visit your nearest Nunavut Motor Vehicles Division office.
- Take an application form for Renewal of Nunavut Driver’s License. Or
- Take the application form which was sent to you by the mail.
- Pay the prescribed fees for renewing Nunavut driver’s License.
- Fees can be paid by cash, by personal cheque, by debit card.
- Accepted Debit cards are Visa, Master and American Express.
Accepted list of Documents satisfies all the two identification requirements for applying Nunavut Driver’s License Renewal:
- Nunavut Driver’s License.
- Nunavut Photo Identification Card.
- Valid Canadian Passport.
- Enhanced Driver license of other provinces of Canada.
- Enhanced provisional identification card.
- Canadian Citizenship card.
- Permanent Resident card.
- Driver’s License from other Jurisdiction.
- British Columbia combined Driver’s license & Services card.
- British Columbia Services card.
- Valid Foreign Passport.
- United States Passport Card.
- Military Identification Card.
- Record of Landing.
- Canadian Birth Certificate.
- IMM 5292 – Confirmation of Permanent Resident.
- Study Permit.
- Work permit.
- Visitor permit.
- Temporary resident permit.
- Refugee Protection claimant (IMM 1442)
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate.
- Certificate of Indian Status Card.
- Court Order consisting Legal name, date of birth.