What are the Documents required for establishing Identity while applying for Manitoba Driver’s License?
The Government of Manitoba, to avoid the identity theft follows North American standards to identify the applicants who are willing to apply for Manitoba Driving License. All the residents of Manitoba who intend to apply for the Manitoba Driving License for the first time they must prove their identity by producing the supporting documents in the following six key elements.
- Date of Birth.
- Full Legal Name.
- Manitoba Residential Address.
- Entitlement for staying in Canada.
What are the Acceptable Documents required for applying for Manitoba Driver’s License?
Manitobans who intend to apply for the Manitoba Driving License must provide the following list of documents while applying for the Manitoba Driving License.
Manitobans who are applying for the Driving License, they must prove the above said six key elements from the following list of documents.
Identity Documents required applying for Manitoba Driving License – https://www.mpi.mb.ca/en/DL/DL/Identity/Pages/acceptable-documents.aspxSponsored Links
- Birth Certificate.
- Ontario Health Card or Quebec Health Insurance.
- Provincial Identity Card.
- Valid Canadian Passport.
- Foreign Passport (with Canada Government’s Immigration).
- S Passport Card.
- S Birth Certificate.
- Secure Certificate Of Indian Status.
- Certificate of Indian Status.
- Certificate of Canada Citizenship.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
- Certificate of retention of Citizenship.
- Permanent Resident Card.
- Record of Landing.
- Study Permit.
- Work Permit.
- Visitor Record.
- Temporary Resident Permit.
- Refugee Protection Claimant Document.
- National Defense Canadian Forces Identification Card.
- National Defense Civilian Identification Card.
- National Defense Driver’s License.
- Canadian Court Order containing date of birth and legal full name.
- Certificate of change of Name.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Bank Statement.
- Cancelled Cheque/void Cheque.
- Employment Confirmation.
- Manitoba Health Card.
- Mortgage Document.
- Residential Lease Document.
- Personal Income Tax Document.
- Vehicle Registration Card.
- Utility Bill.
- Social Assistance Benefit Confirmation.
- Guarantor Declaration.
Acceptable Identity Documents applying for Manitoba Driving License – https://www.mpi.mb.ca/en/DL/DL/Identity/Pages/acceptable-documents.aspx