How to Replace a Lost, Stolen and Damaged Ontario Driver’s License?
The residents of Ontario who have lost their Driver’s License or whose Driver’s License is stolen or Damaged they can apply for the replacement of lost or stolen or damaged Ontario driver’s license by visiting their nearest ServiceOntario Center in person or they can submit replacement of driver’s license request online.Sponsored Links
- Take a valid personal identification document which contains your name, date of birth and signature.
- Visit your nearest serviceOntario center along with the personal identification document.
- Take an application form for replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license.
- Fill the application form and pay the prescribed fees of $35 towards the replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license.
- Submit the Replacement of driver’s license application form to the concerned authority.
- After the successful submission of your application form along with fees you will get a temporary Ontario driver’s license.
- And the new Driver’s License will be send to you by mail or post within 4 to 6 weeks time.
How to Replace a Lost, Stolen and Damaged Ontario Driver’s License when the holder is outside Ontario?
The Government of Ontario provides this facility only to the driver’s license holders whose driver’s license is valid. By using this facility applicant should submit an online request form to the Ministry of Transportation. After receiving your request the Government will send you a temporary driver’s license which is valid for a period of time as soon as you arrive to Ontario you must visit a ServiceOntario to replace the temporary driver’s license with driver’s license. After the successful submission of your request to the Ministry of Transportation you will be mailed your temporary driver’s license.Sponsored Links
Submit an Online request for applying replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license when you are away from Ontario – https://www.apps.rus.mto.gov.on.ca/jtips/seu/initiateRequest.do?method=view
Send your request for applying replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license when you are away from Ontario by mail to the following address along with these details:
- Ontario Driver’s License Number.
- Name, Date of Birth (if you don’t have the Driver’s License Number).
- Duration of your stay.
- Your address with telephone number and Email Id.
Ministry of Transportation,
Licensing Administration and Supporting Office,
Special Enquiry Unit,
87 Sir William Hearst Avenue,
Toronto ON M3M 0B4.