How to Replace a Lost, Stolen and Damaged Alberta Driver’s License?
The residents of Alberta who have lost their Driver’s License or whose Driver’s License is stolen or Damaged they can apply for the replacement of lost or stolen or damaged Alberta driver’s license by visiting their nearest Alberta Registry Agency in person.
- Take a valid personal identification document which contains your name, date of birth and signature.
- Visit your nearest Alberta Registry Agency along with the personal identification document.
- Take an application form for replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license.
- Fill the application form and pay the prescribed fees towards the replacement of lost or stolen or damaged driver’s license.
- Submit the Replacement of driver’s license application form to the concerned authority.
- After the successful submission of your application form along with fees you will get a temporary Alberta driver’s license.
- And the new Driver’s License will be send to you by mail or post within 4 to 6 weeks time.