How to Renew Ontario Driver’s License Online?
Ontario Driver’s License once issued is valid for 5 years. It’s the Ontario Driver License holder’s responsibility to renew the license before it gets expired. The Government of Ontario provides this facility to all the residents of Ontario through online and their nearest Ontario Service Center. The Ontario Driver’s License holders can renew their License online in the following cases:
- If the Ontario Driving License holder doesn’t need a new photo on the renewed Driver’s License.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder has a full License in G or D or M classes and the license is not expired or suspended for more than I year.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder is living at the same address since last 90 days.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder doesn’t need to appear tests like vision, written, road.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder doesn’t have any outstanding fees.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder is medically fit to drive.
- If the Ontario Driving License holder’s age is between 16 to 79 years.
Requirements for Ontario Driver’s License Renewal Online:
- Ontario Driver’s License number.
- Ontario Postal Code.
If any resident of Ontario wants to renew their Enhanced Driver’s License they have to visit any of the designated offices nearby them. Enhanced Driver’s License cannot be renewed online.
Ontario Driver’s License Renewal Online:
- Visit the Service Ontario official portal.
- After reading all the guidelines click order now button.
- Online Driver’s renewal application window will be displayed.
- Enter your Driver License number.
- Enter the Trillium number.
- Enter your postal code.
- Indicate medical and vision condition.
- Confirm the certification by clicking I certify box and click the Add to my order button.
- A window will be displayed with your order.
- Check the order form once and save your temporary driver’s license.
- Take your temporary driver’s license to your nearest Ontario service center and pay the fees to replace your temporary driver’s license.
- While driving you must carry it with your old license.
Ontario Driver’s License renewal online – https://www.ontario.ca/page/renew-drivers-licence
Renew Ontario driver’s license online – https://www.ontario.ca/page/renew-drivers-licenceSponsored Links
Requirements for Ontario Driver’s License Renewal in person:
- Ontario Driver’s License.
- Your renewal notice.
- If you are applying for the name change then you have to submit the marriage certificate.
Ontario Driver’s License Renewal at a service Center:
- Select the nearest Ontario Service Center.
- Visit the selected Ontario Service center along with your driving license and your renewal notice.
- You can apply for renewal by using your renewal notice or take a renewal application form from the service center.
- Fill the application form and pay the prescribed fees of $90.
- Fees can be paid Credit/Debit card, cash and cheque.