How to Renew Ontario Expired or Cancelled Driver’s License?
Ontario Driver’s License once issued is valid for 5 years. It’s the Ontario Driver License holder’s responsibility to renew the license before it gets expired. If the license is expired or canceled in such case the holder should visit the Ontario Service center.Sponsored Links
Ontario expired driver’s license renewal:
- Take the Original identification proof documents which show your name, date of birth and your signature.
- Visit a drive test center or Ontario service center which is located in Toronto.
- Take an application form for renewing your expired driver’s license.
- Fill the application form; pay the prescribed fees $90 (excluding test fees).
- After the successful submission of your application form, you will get a temporary driver’s license and the original one will be sent to you by post.