How to renew NWT driver’s License and identification cards online?
The Government of Northwest Territories provides this facility to all the eligible residents of NWT through the department of transportation online driver’s license and identification cards. By using this online service all the residents of NWT can renew their driving license online. The residents of NWT willing to renew their driver license online they can apply for the renewal 90 days before the expiry date.Sponsored Links
Renew Northwest Territories Driver License Online:
- Visit the DMV online services portal.
- Select the Driver’s License Renewal option.
- Enter your NL driving license number.
- Enter your last name and click on the next button.
- Enter the address which is present on your driving license and click on the next button.
- Online renewal application form will be displayed.
- Fill the application form and click the next button.
- Pay the prescribed fees by using your credit/debit card.
- After the successful fee payment receipt will be generated.
- Keep the receipt for further reference.
Renew Northwest Territories driver license online – https://www.idmv.dot.gov.nt.ca/LoginInfo?ReturnUrl=%2fDriver-Services%2fIDCard%2fRenew-ID
Renew NWT driver’s license online – https://www.idmv.dot.gov.nt.ca/
Renew Northwest Territories Identification Card online – https://www.idmv.dot.gov.nt.ca/LoginInfo?ReturnUrl=%2fDriver-Services%2fIDCard%2fRenew-ID
Renew NWT Identification Card online – https://www.idmv.dot.gov.nt.ca/Sponsored Links