How to Renew British Columbia Driver’s License Online?
The Government of Canada through the British Columbia local Government offers Driving License renewal to all the eligible residents of British Columbia. By using this facility Canadian driving License holders can renew their existing BC Driving License.
To renew the existing BC Driving License, applicant must visit the Driving License in person to apply for the renewal of BC DL.Sponsored Links
When should a British Columbia Driver’s License holder renew Driving License?
Driving a vehicle with expired driving license is an offense. So don’t wait till your BC driving license expires. The residents of British Columbia holding BC driving license can renew their BC DL before six months i.e. 180 days. Renewing your BC DL early won’t decrease its validity.
British Columbia Driver’s License Online Renewal Process:
- Take 2 Valid Identity Documents.
- Visit your nearest British Columbia Driving License office.
- Pay the prescribed fees for renewing your BC driving License.
- Fees can be paid by cash, by personal cheque, by debit card.
- Accepted Debit cards are Visa, Master and American Express.
British Columbia Driver’s License Renewal Fees Details:
- British Columbia Renewal for 5 Years – $ 75.
- British Columbia Renewal for 5 Years (Senior Citizens of age 65+ – $ 75).
- British Columbia replacement or upgrade – $ 17.
- British Columbia first 2 year License – $ 31.
- British Columbia first 5 Year GLP N License – $ 75.
- British Columbia first 2 year License re installment – $ 31.
- Fees can be paid by cash or Cheque.
- Fees can be paid by the Visa or Master or American Express Debit Cards.