How to renew Newfoundland & Labrador Driver’s License online?
- Visit the DL eservices official portal.
- Select the Driver’s License Renewal option.
- Enter your NL driving license number.
- Enter your last name and click on the next button.
- Enter the address which is present on your driving license and click on the next button.
- Online renewal application form will be displayed.
- Fill the application form and click the next button.
- Pay the prescribed fees by using your credit/debit card.
- After the successful fee payment receipt will be generated.
- Keep the receipt for further reference.
Renew Newfoundland & Labrador Driver’s License online – https://www.eservicesdl.gov.nl.ca/NLDriverLicenceWeb/home.do
Canada Driver’s License online renewal – https://www.eservicesdl.gov.nl.ca/NLDriverLicenceWeb/home.do
Newfoundland & Labrador non-expired Driver’s License Renewal:
The Canadian Nationals and the eligible foreign nationals who reside in NL territory and those who are having NL driving License they have to renew their driving license once in every 5 years. Motor Registration Division will send you the renewal application form by post before 60 days. But NL driver license holder’s responsibility to ensure the validity of NL DL. If any of the Driver License holders don’t receive the renewal application form from the Motor Registration Division they can call and intimate the same to the Motor Registration Division.Sponsored Links
Newfoundland & Labrador Expired Driver’s License Renewal:
If any NL residents driving license is expired 5 years before they can renew it without taking any written, vision and road tests. If the expiry date is more than five years in that case license holder must take all the above said tests to renew the license.Sponsored Links
Newfoundland & Labrador Driver’s License Renewal Options:
The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador offers to renew the existing driving license to all the residents of NL territory. Residents of NL territory who are in need of renewing the driving license they can apply for the NL DL renewal through online or they can apply by post or by fax or in person by visiting the nearest NL Motor Registration Center or any Government Service center nearby you.
Newfoundland & Labrador Driver’s License online renewal- https://www.eservicesdl.gov.nl.ca/NLDriverLicenceWeb/home.do