What are the documents which are accepted as primary ID by the Driver’s License offices in British Columbia?
The residents of British Columbia who intend to apply for the BC driving License, they must attach one of the below mentioned list of documents for Primary ID.Sponsored Links
- British Columbia Services Card (BC Services Card).
- British Columbia Driver’s License (BC Driving License).
- British Columbia Learner’ License (BC Learner License).
- British Columbia Identification Card (BC ID card).
- Canadian Birth Certificate.
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate or Canadian Citizenship Card.
- Valid Canadian Passport.
- Valid Canadian Immigration identification record.
- Identity Card issued by the department of Foreign Affairs & International Trade.
- Valid Canadian Permanent Resident Card.
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status. (Indians residing in BC).
- Valid Student Visa.
- Valid Work Visa.
- Valid Visitor Visa.
- Valid temporary resident permit.
What are the Documents which are accepted as Secondary ID documents by the Driving License offices in British Columbia?
The residents of British Columbia who intend to apply for the BC driving License, they must attach one of the below mentioned list of documents for Secondary ID.
- British Columbia Bank Card (BC Bank Card).
- Canadian Forces ID.
- Credit Card.
- Correctional Service Conditional Release Card.
- National Defense 404 Driver’s License.
- Canadian Driver’s License.
- S Driver’s License.
- Employee ID card (with Photo).
- Consular ID or Canada Foreign Affairs Card.
- Canadian Health Card issued by any of the Canada Provinces.
- Native Status Card.
- Nexus card.
- Parole Certificate ID.
- Valid Canada Passport.
- Valid U.S Passport.
- Valid Foreign Passport.
- Canadian Boating License.
- Police Identification.
- PAL- (Possession & Acquisition License).
- Social Insurance Card.
- School ID.